Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously.
2 Corinthians 9:6
The vision of The Connection Center is to provide a safe, welcoming place for our community's individual and group needs. We seek to connect people (Body, Soul, & Spirit) through services, events, programs, and more! This work can't be done alone and, as we grow, we are so excited to see our community get more involved in providing these opportunities. We want to be a place where any person can come to both be invested in and invest in others.
Three ways to support The Connection Center are to
- Volunteer! Our volunteers set up events, greet visitors, and so much more! For more information on volunteer opportunities, click here!
- Donate! Your donation will help us to fund our several community events and services.
- Pray! Prayer is both the simplest and most important way that you can support The Connection Center and our mission. Pray that God would soften the heart of every person who encounters our organization and that He would guide us and empower us to follow His will. Contact us at (219) 987-7729 if you would like to know any specific prayer requests you can help us bring to the Lord.
Thank you and may God bless you for your willingness to support this ministry!
- During business hours, bring in a check or cash donation to our office at 1317 15th St. S.E. DeMotte, IN 46310!
- If there is not currently any staff in the office, place your donation in an envelope in the Donation Box on the wall. For cash donations, please mark that your donation is for The Connection Center.
Online: (Select the link below.)
- Mail your cash or check donations to 1317 15th St. S.E. DeMotte, IN 46310!
- For cash donations, please mark that your donation is for The Connection Center.