Our Banquet Hall serves as a flexible space that can house all types of functions and events! Our most common events include bridal showers, birthday parties, graduation celebrations, and wedding receptions. The hall can seat up to 235 people with some additional capacity if needed.
Scroll down to fill out an application to rent this space and to view our regulations for the space! Please note: an application does not guarantee you the specific room(s) or event date. We will reach out to you to discuss your event further and to either confirm or discuss the event date and other details.
If you are interested in renting one of our smaller rooms or will need access to the kitchen, please note that on the application. Unless otherwise noted, you will only be receiving access to the banquet hall.
Contact Frankie Lane, our Event Coordinator, at (219) 310-9739 if you are interested in our catering or event decorating services!
Thank you for considering the use of our facility! Please read all of our regulations before filling out the application. If you have any questions, contact Frankie Lane, our Event Coordinator, at (219) 310-9739!
Church Member Sponsor: Our requirement of a sponsor that is either a member of Calvary Assembly of God Church or on staff at The Connection Center is just a way to keep our renters accountable to our rules and regulations. If you are not currently connected to someone who can sponsor you, you can contact Frankie Lane, our Event Coordinator, and she or another staff member will meet with you to discuss our regulations. They will then become your sponsor for the event.
Deposit: $200 (Returned after inspection.)
Room Cost: $300.
Deposit due with application, full room cost due no less than one (1) week before event. The $200 deposit will be refunded no less than 2 business days after the event, pending inspection for damage. The deposit can be picked up at our office.
Kitchen or Smaller Meeting Rooms
Deposit: $50(Returned after inspection.)
Room Cost: $150.
Deposit due with application, full room cost due no less than one (1) week before event. The $50 deposit will be refunded no less than 2 business days after the event, pending inspection for damage. The deposit can be picked up at our office.
$20 per hour.
- All functions must be of a type that will not cause damage to the facility.
- Clean-up of garbage and removal to dumper is required. Do not carry through buildings.
- No smoking or alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- You will need to be sponsored by a member of Calvary Assembly DeMotte. (See above definition)
- Any damage accrued during your use of the facility will be deducted from your deposit. If the cost to repair the damage is greater than your deposit, you will be responsible to pay for the damages.
- The number of tables and chairs needed will need to be specified on your application. Our staff will show their location and how to return them. For a fee, our staff can set them up and put them away after your event. (Ask about this option.)
- If using facility linen or cloth napkins there will be a cleaning charge added.
- Music will need to be approved prior to the event.
- All tables/chairs and decorations including table coverings will be set up before the event and removed directly the following event.
- Kitchen/Prep room will include the full use of the kitchen and utensils. The applicant party is responsible for all cleaning and returning to proper locations. (Mark this on the application if you are requiring the kitchen).
- The applicant is responsible for all invited guests.
- No Birdseed or Rice to be thrown in the parking lot.
- All ministry or outreach programs must be approved by staff.